To be the first point of contact for technical issues, and to consistently maintain a high level of customer service. Maintain and support staff in the use of computer hardware, software, IP telephony, mobile devices and peripherals across the organisation.
Helpdesk Support 60%
- Monitor, maintain, prioritise and resolve level 1, and 2 support enquiries in person and by phone
- Android and Windows mobile devices, including enterprise mobility management tools
- Provide support and advice for IT hardware, Windows operating system, Microsoft Office, specialist apps and software
- Management and maintenance of users and groups in Active Directory, IP telephony, and other systems
- Diagnose user issues with enterprise software systems
Systems Support 15%
- Server administration and management
- Diagnose network issues
- Support the Systems Administrator in projects and duties
- Create and maintain working documentation, including user documentation
- Monitoring reporting of backups, spam filter and other required services
- Contribute to the development of support standards and guidelines
- Obtain quotes and purchase IT services, hardware and software
What's on Offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a developing organisation. Offering an admirable salary package.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance on 08 6467 0608 or click 'Apply Now'.
A regional Western Australia based information and related technology department is seeking a System Support Officer with a desire to drive excellent customer service and quality Technical support.
They are leading government agency who supports numerous and diverse departments providing maintenance and development for new strategies in a number of areas in Perth.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.