About the Role
Based in Gladstone you will be an integral part of the Engineering group, reporting directly to the Manager Engineering.
You will be responsible for helping deliver local infrastructure projects and provide design knowledge to local road and other assets to Council and AustRoads standards
- Ideally, you will possess a minimum of 3-5 years' experience and provide specialised engineering support to key stakeholders, your tasks will include:
- Provide designs for Civil Infrastructure assets and liaise with consulting engineering firms engaged with Council work
- Review design drawings and associated cost estimations and documentation
- Prepare and review professional engineering documents, reports, assessments and general correspondence
- Maintain standards for QA/QC purposes
- Conduct investigations for any issues related to council-owned Civil Assets
- Assist in the administration of tenders and contracts awards for design projects
You will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in civil assets such as pavements and roads
- Knowledge of software such as DRAINS, HEC-RAS, 12d and AutoCAD
What is on Offer
- We are looking to engage a qualified Civil Engineer on a permanent full-time basis based in Gladstone.
- As a permanent employee, you will get benefits such 76 hour fortnight with an RDO each fortnight, 4 weeks annual leave and relocation assistance.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richards on (07) 3910 5550 or click 'Apply Now'.
Please be assured that your details will not be forwarded to any companies without your prior approval.
For more information on the Gladstone region, click here.
Our client is a Regional Council who cover a large asset based in Queensland and they are currently looking for a Civil Engineer to join their Civil Team
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan Recruitment encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.