About the Role
Based in Gladstone you will be an integral part of the Engineering group, reporting directly to the Manager Engineering.
As the Civil / Water Engineer You will be responsible for providing Hydraulic Engineering advice for new and existing Water & Waste Water Network assets.
Ideally you will possess a minimum of 3-5 years' experience and provide specialised engineering support to key stakeholders, your tasks will include:
- Provide planning, design, operation and maintenance advice for water & sewerage infrastructure.
- Prepare and review professional engineering documents, reports, assessments and general correspondence
- Maintain standards for QA/QC purposes
- Knowledge of the water supply act
- Assist in administration of tenders and contracts awards for design projects
You will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in network modelling, demand management and water network operations
- Experience using Water modelling packages such as Water, WaterGEMS and InfoWater
What is on Offer
We are looking to engage a qualified Civil / Water Engineer on a permanent full-time basis based in Gladstone.
As a permanent employee, you will get benefits such 76 hour fortnight with an RDO each fortnight, 4 weeks annual leave and relocation assistance.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richards on (07) 3910 5550 or click Apply Now'.
Please be assured that your details will not be forwarded to any companies without your prior approval.
Our client is a Regional Council who cover a large asset based in Queensland and they are currently looking for a Civil Engineer to join their Civil Team
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan Recruitment encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.