Contracts /Administration Assistant, working on a project specific role for a 12 month contract.
- Completed year 12 with a Cert in Business Administration (desirable)
- Office/administration experience
- High level of organisational skills
- Good problem-solving ability
- Able to work accurately and have attention to detail
- Good interpersonal, team work and communication skills
- Good proficiency in computer software packages including Microsoft Excel
- Excels working autonomously and as part of a team.
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract duration, with a well known Australian Engineering consultancy firm
- Perth, CBD based location
- An attractive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0758 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.