An exciting opportunity exists for two (2x) Senior Business Analysts to join the expanding Government Division; be involved in all aspects of business engagement; stakeholder engagement and negotiations; spearheading complex problems; coming up with new and innovative solutions!
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Deliver concepts and initiatives to support the Business Engagement framework.
- Coordinate and evaluate concept teams and provides advice, guidance and direction.
- Provides support and assistance in the effective consultation and liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
- Convert concepts and initiatives to strategies and objectives.
- Actively contribute to initiate and execute a variety of identified strategic concepts.
- Be effective and efficient to deliver concept management services.
- Support the Business Analyst Team Lead to conduct high-level research and analysis.
- Consider and recommend options to meet organisational needs and resolve complex problems.
- Liaise with major stakeholders, including project sponsors, service providers, internal employees, government and external clients to facilitate an effective understanding of business requirements and delivery expectations.
- Support quality management and continuous improvement principles being adhered to.
- Identify issues, contribute to, and implement continuous improvement strategies.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Advanced experience in a role providing Business Analysis and problem-solving
- Strong understanding of IT systems solutions, projects, and lifecycle
- Strong experience and expertise in developing business requirements documentation
- Demonstrated experience with organisational change management
- Strong attention to detail, and demonstrated experience working with multiple work streams
- Experience using information technology, data, and knowledge to capture, store, and organise information for reporting
- Experience with executing Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Ability to communicate effectively; identify, demystify, and interpret business issues and challenges to non-technical staff and translate these requirements into briefs, functional specifications outlining business
Bonus Points For
Experience as a Business Analyst / Specialist working with Continuous Improvement Frameworks will be highly regarded but not required
What's on Offer?
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Business Analyst to join a tight-knit division of WA Government. Many benefits exists such as; part-time remote days as well as provided technology if needed. Be a part of a change project which will help shape the future of the department!
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.