About the Role
Our client is currently looking for a Civil / Environmental Engineer with stormwater and flood modelling experience to join our Brisbane team.
Reporting to the Water Team Leader, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Master planning of stormwater infrastructure to service major development fronts
- On-site stormwater detention design
- Water quality modelling (MUSIC)
- Liaison with the project team, clients and authorities
- Working knowledge of AutoCad and GIS (QGIS or ArcGIS)
- Experience in Hydrologic / Hydraulic modelling systems using XP RAFTS, XPSWMM, HEC RAS, PC Drains or similar is desirable
- Possess a Bachelors' degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Demonstrate a minimum of three (3) years' experience in Water/Wastewater
- Possess or be eligible to obtain CPEng and RPEQ status
- Demonstrate the ability to self-manage and demonstrate self-direction
- Strong communication and organisational skills with the ability to successfully liaise with colleagues.
What's on Offer
- This is a great opportunity to work with a large consultancy, that delivers turnkey projects across the Resources, Infrastructure and Transportation industry.
- A variety of large design and construction projects will be a part of your future
- Regionally based office, which will allow you to have vast exposure to the projects and its key stakeholder's.
For a confidential discussion on this position please contact the Titan Team on 08 6467 0607 or click Apply Now'
To learn more about the Bunbury-Geographe region, click here.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.