This new opportunity exists for a Business Analyst to join the expanding Government Division; be involved in all aspects of business engagement; stakeholder engagement and negotiations; spearheading complex problems; coming up with new and innovative solutions!
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Deliver concepts and initiatives to support a new Record Management System.
- Work directly with the IT project manager and in-house application developers.
- Take the lead in the communication with relevant business stakeholders and the corporate records staff.
- Be hands-on with business application requirements analysis and design and can communicate with the application developers at a technical level to discuss direction, progress and functionality.
- Convert concepts and initiatives to strategies and objectives.
- Be effective and efficient to deliver concept management services.
- Consider and recommend options to meet organisational needs and resolve complex problems.
- Liaise with major stakeholders, including project sponsors, service providers, internal employees, government and external clients to facilitate an effective understanding of business requirements and delivery expectations.
- Support quality management and continuous improvement principles being adhered to.
- Identify issues, contributes to and implements continuous improvement strategies.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a role providing Business Analysis
- Understanding of IT application solutions and lifecycle
- Experience and expertise in developing business requirements documentation
- Attention to detail, and demonstrated experience working with multiple work streams
- Ability to communicate effectively; identify, demystify, and interpret business issues and challenges to non-technical staff and translate these requirements into briefs, functional specifications outlining business
What's on Offer?
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Business Analyst to join a tight-knit division of WA Government. Be a part of a project which will help shape the future of the department!
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.