The Control Systems Engineer (Senior) provides engineering expertise to support the replacement of all legacy Allen-Bradley PLC5 harware & software throughout WA mining fixed plan systems to ControlLogix
- Ladder logic PLC programming - Strong
- Allen-Bradley PLC5 hardware - Strong
- Allen-Bradley RSLlogix5 software - Strong
- Allen-Bradley RS Studio 5000 for ControlLogix - Strong
- Communications networking - moderate
- CITECT - moderate
- Honeywell Experion - preferred but not essential
- Microsoft Excel - Strong
- Development of ladder logic-based software for new Allen-Bradley ControlLogix programable logic controllers. New PLC logic shall generally mimic the fuctionality of existing A-B PLC5 logic on site. New logic shall be developed in accordance with the programming standards as provided by the Client.
- Development of PC-based CITECT software to complement each new ControlLogix installation. New CITECT HMI software shall mimic the functionality and appearance of existing CITECT installation on site. New logic shall be developed in accordance with the programming standards as provided by the Client
- Modifications to exisitng Honeywell Experion system to compliment the staged replacement of PLC5 installations with ControlLogix.
- Involved in on-site hardware & software commissioning activities.
- Mentoring of the Control Systems Engineer (Graduate)
Project Design & Management:
- Assist other project team members in matters relating to design, construction, commissioning scheduling requirements.
- Liaise with Client engineering/fixed plant/ operations departments on design, construction, commissioning, scheduling requirements.
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract with the opportunity for a long-term position
- An hourly rate
- Work with a large Engineering Consultancy, on a leading WA project.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Clayton Duncan on 08 6467 0661 or click 'Apply Now;
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants