Structural Engineer working for a Tier 1 mining company. This role requires the successful candidate to provide technical support, guide and assist with solutions in the Railroad department specialising in the field of rail structural infrastructure.
- Rail experience is essential for this role
- Governance of structural infrastructure standards for Rail across a broad range of areas
- Ensure project-engineering designs meet the design standards and are the right solution for the business
- Provide technical input on structural infrastructure maintenance strategies
- Provide technical input into Mines, Technology, Integrated, Operations and Business Planning projects to support business capability improvements and manage associated rail risks.
The role requires a safety-conscious and motivated individual that will work in a team of professionals who provide engineering services to the greater Railroad department.
- Tertiary qualification in Structural Engineering
- Certified Structural Engineer
- Current full West Australian C class motor vehicle license or current equivalent Australian State motor vehicle license, in accordance with IO.HR.017 Light Vehicle Use Policy and Guidelines
Minimum of 5 years' experience in a structural engineering role within a Heavy Haul Railway network is preferred.
Experience in a mining environment would be advantageous
What's on Offer?
- 2 year secondment role
- FIFO Position, for a 5/2 or 4/3 roster (Residential applicants applicable to apply)
- Opportunity to work for a tier 1 Mining company
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Matthew Saffioti on 08 6467 0630 or click 'Apply Now;
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants