An exciting opportunity exists for a Social Media Content Officer to join the expanding Government Division; be involved in all aspects of content development, stakeholder engagement ; spearhead complex problem solving; come up with innovative solutions.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- You will work to expand the size, reach and engagement of each of the social media communities through targeted campaigns and strategic partnerships.
- You will create, edit, source and curate valuable and engaging content for each of the social media platforms.
- This will include building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders in the community.
- Finally, you will report on performance and analytics of each platform.
To succeed in this role, you will have demonstrated experience developing and implementing integrated social media content across a broad range of channels.
- You will build online communities and champion effective engagement across various social media platforms.
- Strong creative writing skills
- Strong content development skills
- Ability to translate traditional marketing content into engaging and brand relevant online engagement, conversion and conversations.
- You will have experience in social media brand marketing.
- Finally, you will have substantial experience with social media tracking, performance analysis and reporting on campaign ROI and profile performance.
What's on Offer?
This 6 month contract opportunity is an excellent chance for a Social Media Content Officer to join a WA Government Department and web practice containing some of the brightest minds in Australia. Be a part of a project to help shape their future!
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.