Civil Project Engineer for a Perth CBD based, Immediate start contract position
This position provides high level technical support and supervision in relation to design and engineering services for civil and structural engineering projects including earthworks, roads, dams, drainage, water supply and buildings / structures.
- Ensuring all civil and structural engineering civil and structural engineering project work complies with statutory and regulatory requirements and company policies and practices;
- Preparing schedules for design work and allocating physical and human resources to enable civil and structural engineering projects to be completed on time and within budget;
- Monitoring progress and initiating remedial action where required to ensure civil and structural engineering projects are completed on time and within budget;
- Providing high level technical support for all civil and structural engineering project work as required;
- Supervising preparation of preliminary and detailed designs, specifications and documentation for all civil and structural engineering project work and ensuring project work complies with conditions and parameters set out in project scope of works;
- Supervising preparation of documentation for standards, procedures, safe working practices and monitoring regimes in respect of work on or around civil and structural engineering projects;
- Liaison with other department engineers and drafts-person to ensure project goals are met; and providing input to the civil / structural engineering budget and addressing any variances from budget.
- General roads and haul road design and execution
- Bridges, culverts and overpasses
- Compilation and management of the packages noted below
What's on Offer?
- Perth, CBD based role
- An attractive hourly rate
- Competitive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Matthew Safiotti on 08 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.