The purpose of this position is to provide a Business Analyst service to units and projects including business process design and modelling, business requirements gathering and analysis, business process reviews, ensuring that ICT solutions effectively meets business needs.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Accountable for managing assigned Business Analyst functions on a day-to-day basis.
- Business process and requirements collection, workflow, analysis and documentation, assisting with business process automation, data and information gathering, business process and tools improvement, project definition and scoping, development of tenders and vendor and product evaluation.
- Take the lead in the communication with relevant business stakeholders.
- Consider and recommend options to meet organisational needs and resolve complex problems.
- Liaise with major stakeholders, including project sponsors, service providers, internal employees, government and external clients to facilitate an effective understanding of business requirements and delivery expectations.
- Identify issues, contribute to and implement improvement strategies.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years' experience in Business Analyst roles.
- Experience of business process documentation, analysis, review and improvement.
- Experience with enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Experience with modelling tools.
- Knowledge of Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN).
- Experience in data migration and integration.
- MS Office Suite, VISIO, Modelling Tools, and Business Systems.
What's on Offer?
An exciting 2 years, fixed term contract in Gladstone, one of Queensland's most attractive and fast growing regions; filled with a friendly and diverse community; front door to The Great Barrier Reef and Heron Island; home to sprawling parklands, family-friendly recreation areas, and beautiful beaches.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.