- The work is across several divisions covering power, mining, water and utilities
- Program PLC, RTU and SCADA (Schneider, Allen Bradley/Rockwell)
- Produce designs, software development, testing and commissioning.
- Network design and development.
To be successful
- You will be degree qualified in Engineering having experience in control systems design, programming and commissioning.
- You will have skills and experience in Industrial Control and Automation (SCADA and PLC) including design, software development, testing and commissioning.
- Experience with either of the following PLC's; Schneider, Allen Bradley/Rockwell, GE
- A knowledge in electrical design, fault finding and commissioning of industrial automation plants.
- Experienced in Industrial communications, network design and development
- Experience using ClearSCADA, Wonderware System Platform, or CitectSCADA
- You will be Client focused with strong communication skills
An industry leading 1st tier provider of Engineering Procurement and Construction packages for WA Iron Ore operators are looking to employ several Control System Engineers starting in early to mid October.
What's on offer
This is an opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals. You will have options to progress in the business and develop your skills with the latest automation software and technology.
For more information and a confidential discussion, contact Thomas Wara on 08 6467 0691 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.