We are to be seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Atlassian Specialist to join a rapidly growing and innovative team in Melbourne.
This role is key to the operational support, maintenance and upgrade of of the Atlassian suite including Jira, Confluence and Bit Bucket.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- New implementation of Atlassian within the business
- Serve as an administrator of the Atlassian toolset
- Design and implement technical solutions
- Provide support and troubleshooting
- Create and modify workflows, screens, fields, filters, boards, and more as needed
- Partner with teams to understand their use cases and build effective and efficient solutions
- Manage requests of varying complexities and due dates
- Manage stakeholders and outcomes in a professional manner
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor In Business IT Systems or similar
- 1-2 minimum experience in similar role
- Advance understanding and administration setup of the Atlassian suite
- Atlassian Data Centre or Server instances
- Apache/Tomcat configurations related to Atlassian Products
- Working experience with multiple Atlassian tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Skilled in troubleshooting issues and performing installations, migrations, and add-on installation
- Proficient computer literacy
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Bonus Points For
- Experience in agile methodologies
What's on Offer?
This opportunity is an excellent chance for an Application Specialist to join an Australia-wide brand and dynamic technology practice containing some of the brightest minds in Australia. You will be part of a supportive workplace that fosters open communication, inclusion and continuous improvement; who seek to build a culture of innovation by providing opportunities to raise and share ideas, increase efficiency and improve performance making a difference to our staff and community.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Is currently seeking a team of bright and talented Atlassian Specialist who can commence work ASAP! This position is to service a high profile client on an initial 6-month contract; 3+ days per week
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.