1st tier provider of Engineering Procurement and Construction packages for the three largest iron ore producers, are looking to employ a Control Systems Engineer.
About the role
- Work across green and brownfield iron ore projects, predominantly Perth based with some site commissioning.
- Project Engineering, managing your own work packages
- Program PLC's and SCADA (Schneider, Allen Bradley, GE Fanuc)
- Produce designs, software development, testing and commissioning.
- Network design and development.
To be successful
- You will be degree qualified in engineering, having experience in control systems design, programming and commissioning.
- A knowledge of electrical design, fault finding and general instrumentation.
- Experienced in network communications, design and development
- You will be client focused with strong communication skills
What's on offer?
- Long term options available, with a view to permanency.
- The platform knowledge and experience gained are the most sought after in the industry.
- Work alongside some of the most talented EI&C engineers in the industry.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Wara on 08 6467 0691 or by clicking Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.