We are currently looking for a Lead Solutions Architect for one of our exclusive government clients who are located in Gladstone Queensland, which is one of the nicest places in Australia to live. This is a great permanent role and if you are looking for a sea change then this is the perfect role for you.
The purpose of this position is to provide leadership, guidance and expert technical advice. This is a key position that supports the Manager Strategic Information Technology and regularly interfaces with the CEO and Executive Leadership team.
- Provide expert advice on the design and implementation of ICT initiatives to support the transformation agenda.
- Role model effective leadership behaviours to inspire team, build alignment and foster commitment, ownership, accountability and trust, facilitating engagement and motivating team members to accomplish corporate, business unit and team goals.
- Provide technical advice in supporting the development of a business case and implementation of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Assist the Manager to develop complex ICT business cases to inform Executive and decision-making.
- Assist the Manager in developing and maintaining an effective Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, Data Model, Integration Services and Security Services.
- Perform the role of Principal Enterprise Architecture & Technology Specialist
- Act as custodian and steward of ICT infrastructure, ensuring agility, security, availability, accessibility and functionality meeting organisational needs.
Improvement / Operational Excellence
- Assist in the development, monitoring and annual review of the Technology Strategy.
- Maintain a Technology roadmap and Capacity Management Plan.
- Undertake Technology and Security reviews.
- Coordinate the development, implementation, monitoring and operational readiness of ICT Disaster Recovery Plan, back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Maintain a document repository including Factsheets, Quick Reference Guides, Architecture documents, Technology Plans and other documents.
- Promote and inspire others to share ownership of and contribute to vision and goals.
- Maintain strong and effective relationships incorporating and strengthening collaborative and interdisciplinary teamwork.
- Demonstrate a high degree of personal accountability and self-organisation and take responsibility for maintaining a working knowledge of all legislative and regulatory obligations as they apply to the role.
- Promote a culture of high performance and support others to deliver operational objectives.
Essential Requirements of role
- Hold a current drivers license which is valid to drive in Australia.
- High level business partnership, negotiation and collaborative skills and experience influencing management, stakeholders and employees.
- High level interpersonal and communication (oral and written English) skills to effectively consult with customers.
- High-level time management, problem solving and planning skills to achieve organisational priorities and meet regular deadlines.
- Application of high-level knowledge in Server and Desktop operating systems, complex computer networks and Telecommunications technologies and principles.
- Operate and support ICT systems and infrastructure.
What's on Offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a developing organisation. Offering an admirable salary package.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance on 08 6467 0608 or click 'Apply Now'.
A regional Queensland based information and related government department is seeking a Lead Solutions Architect with a desire to drive the technology agenda enabling business transformation.
They are leading government agency who supports numerous and diverse departments providing maintenance and development for new strategies in a number of areas in Gladstone.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.