We are looking for a Senior Mine Geologist with experience within an open pit environment and ideally from gold or precious metals background on a contract basis for an immediate start.
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Geology
- Experience in Open Pit environment
- Preferable to have experience within Gold
- Understanding of digital data collection and storage
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to work well in a team but also autonomously
You key responsibilities will include:
- Producing geological and geotechnical maps for use in grade control, geotechnical, mine production and drill and blast functions within the operation
- Supervision of field personnel and contractors for day-to-day drilling and mining activities
- Ensure collection, compilation and interpretation of mine control data is effective and accurate
- Collection of daily grade and tonnage data, including stockpile tracking and mine to milling reconciliation
- Strive to maximise high grade ore recoveries while minimising dilution
What's on Offer?
- Initial short-term contract with view to longer term extension
- Strong daily rates
- Friendly roster (8 and 6)
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richards on (07) 3910 5550 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.