Our client is a large successful business that is embarking on a high priority imitative to expand their mining offering. With an excellent reputation and with progress already made this has created an opportunity for a mechanical engineer that is driven and ambitious. This is an opportunity that can help take your career beyond just engineering and secure your future as a leader in a great business.
As the Lead / Senior Mechanical Engineer you will be an important cog in growing this business.
Work closely with the leaders of the business and be an integral part of the engineering team working across a predominantly brownfield range of mining projects.
- Develop solutions and concept designs for wet and dry plant
- Liaise with Clients and develop scopes of work
- Management of deliverables to the budget and schedule
- Compile proposals, quotations, and commercials
- Provide natural leadership and management within the team
- PASSION and CONSULTING SKILLS
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) with 10 years relevant experiences
- Demonstrated Senior Level experience from concept to detailed design.
- Good stakeholder engagement and cost effective delivery of projects
- Experience leading and mentoring junior engineers.
- Preferable be strong in Material Handling
What's on Offer?
You will be working out of superb new office in the Perth CBD with end of trip facilities. This is a business on the way up and you will have the opportunity to advance your career.
Full time position with attractive remuneration
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact [Steve Andrews] on  or click Apply Now'.
Is a relatively new Perth based consultancy with big business backing. They work to a high standard to assist their clients through all stages of the project's delivery. They have a dynamic leadership team with a strong network within the resource sector
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants