- Heavy haul rail focus
- Perth based position, travel to site required in lead up and during shut down
- Strong background managing civil contractors in client and/or client representative role
- Techical experience in rail formation earthworks and drainage
- Initial 12 month contract with a view to to extension
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills::
- Formal Civil Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Minimum 8 years experience as a Civil Engineer with a strong background working across rail projects
- Project Engineering background
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong background in managing budgets, costs and resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commitment and adherence to safety, quality and environmental guidelines
- Excellent team skills
What's on offer?
- Initial 12 month contract with view to extension
- Opportunity to work on key resources projects
- Competitive hourly rate offered
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the resources sector
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.