We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Web Content Officer to join an innovative digital communications team.
This role is part of a small team and is key to the support, maintenance and upgrade of the Department's web site and digital presence. This position is to service a high profile Government client on an initial 6-month contract.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Deliver UX and SEO enhanced website content and updates to support & complement corporate initiatives and services
- Develop, implement and maintain a regular web content audit program
- Provide SEO, metadata and UX advice to the business to support IDE recommendations
- Provide system support and training to the business
- Provide online content writing support and advice to the business
A truly standout Web Content Officer will need leadership qualities and be someone who proactively seeks effective approaches to tasks and problems and sets a high professional standard for themselves and others. You will have excellent communication skills
We are looking for an experienced Solution Architect with the following:
- Significant hands on experience in digital web content and its implementation
- Demonstrable experience in established, maturing and improving and instilling best practice content management processes
- Highly developed organization skills and ability to prioritize
- Highly developed project management skills, in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyse and present effectiveness of content
- Experience and understanding of digital marketing channels such as SEO, SEM, Email, Social Media and Content Syndication tools
What's on Offer?
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Web Content Officer to join a WA Government Department and it's growing technology practice. You will be part of a vibrant and supportive workplace that provides a range of benefits, including ongoing professional development, on the job training, study support, leadership and management programs, competitive remuneration packages, generous employee referral incentives and a host of health and wellbeing benefits to help you thrive in the team.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.