This position you will be working on exciting and diverse Network projects and will also be undertaking BAU activities of a Senior Network Engineer.
This is a key position that supports the Manager Strategic Information Technology and interfaces with the CEO and Executive Leadership team.
- Current Cisco CCNA or CCNP qualification, or demonstrated progress towards these certifications
- Proven skills managing networks including switching, routing, voice, wireless and security products
- Demonstrated high level conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to develop creative and innovative solutions to difficult and complex problems
- Track record of successful implementation of solutions
- Commitment to ensure schedules can be met
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer interaction skills
What's on Offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a developing organisation. Offering an admirable salary package or contract rate.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance on 08 6467 0608 or click 'Apply Now'.
A multinational technology resources organisation who is highly sort after as an employer of choice.
is seeking a Senior Network Engineer with a desire to drive the technology agenda enabling business transformation.
They are leading company who supports numerous and diverse departments providing maintenance and development for new strategies in a number of areas in Perth Western Australia.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.