SmartPlant 3D Administrator
- Management of system within project.
- Troubleshooting Isometrics and drawings issues.
- Providing user-support to project resources.
- Identifying potential areas where policies & procedures require change or where new ones need to be developed.
- User education and training for new hires and end users to become proficient with SmartPlant 3D.
- Identifying potential service level problems and facilitating solutions.
- Scheduling and prioritising work to accommodate user needs with minimum impact.
- Continually seeking opportunities to increase end-user satisfaction.
- Documenting changes and processes.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science or closed related discipline.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience and specific skills and experience in the following:
- Experience in SmartPlant 3D administration
- Completion of admin and user training for SmartPlant 3D
Ideal candidate will also possess the following:
- Relevant engineering and/or construction industry experience with SmartPlant
- Conceptual thinker and able to work with complex systems
- Fast learner
- Possess the soft skills required for interaction with the customer and team members
What's on Offer?
- 12 Month contract, on a leading WA project.
- Perth based role
- Great Salary
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Nichola Jones on 08 6467 0659 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.