The Business/Enterprise Architect is responsible for designing, developing and driving the enterprise standards across the key layers of IT architectures (EA, Security, Information). The architectures will be driven from the CIO and Business strategies and must enable the business goals, be cutting edge to allow rapid innovation, and be scaleable to allow shifts in direction.
- Co-design, develop and maintain the Enterprise Architecture.
- Co-design, develop and maintain the Enterprise Information Architecture.
- Co-design, develop and maintain the Enterprise Security Architecture.
- Determine any standards that should be set to ensure Enterprise consistency while still delivery scalability.
- Design, develop and maintain all Enterprise Maps to allow the CIO a total view of the IT world.
- Ensure alignment of the architectures to the CIO strategy and Business strategies.
- Partner with the Solution Architects to ensure that all solutions designs meet within the enterprise architectures.
- Provide QA assurance and advice across the architectures developed by the team.
- Keep abreast of the latest architecture techniques to ensure Curtin remains cutting edge does not accumulate legacy debt.
- Stay current on enterprise technologies and innovation that may impact the higher education sector.
- Work with all the Deputy Directors to ensure awareness of the Curtin IT environment and standards.
- Undertake other activities which the incumbent might reasonably be expected to do, and which are consistent with the accountabilities and responsibilities as listed above.
- Enable, support & execute the Business Architecture Framwork.
- Enable, support & execute the Security & Enterprise Assurance Framework.
- Understand the Strategy & Goals of the IT function.
- Understand the service model of the IT function.
- Understand the operating models of the IT function.
- Understand the financial model of the IT function.
- Understand the overall University business model and strategic plans.
- Understand and propose improvements to the overall ecosystem of the IT function
What's on Offer?
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Business/Enterprise Architect to join an award-winning IT practice. You will be part of a vibrant and supportive workplace that provides a range of benefits, including ongoing professional development, on the job training, study support, leadership and management programs, competitive remuneration packages, generous employee referral incentives and a host of health and wellbeing benefits to help you thrive in the team.
Permanent role with 17.5% Superannuation
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance on (08) 6467 0608 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Technology recruitment and Engineering specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.