As the IP Telephony Specialist, you will be responsible for the delivery of specialist telephony services and the facilitation of successful outcomes relating to project objectives and scope.
- Delivery of specialist telephony services and the facilitation of successful outcomes relating to the project objectives and scope; Insert here
- Own approximately 20 sites migration sites to a successful conclusion
- Assist other technicians as back up technician for approximately sites to a successful conclusion.
- Perform data gathering activities to understand all aspects of the IP Telephony for sites owned.
- Work with Telco Business services to add data which has been gathered into migration activities for a successful migration at each site
- Engage Wintel resources and identify all relevant AD and DHCP activities per site to ensure a successful migration
- Document all network requirements per site as it pertains to an IPT telephony migration to a cloud environment. Includes but not limited to: ISDN back up. SIP trunk Requirements,
- Engage local telecoms providers where existing services are delivered and prepare for porting of number ranges and SIP trunks associated with each site.
- Be first point of contact for technical questions on each site for Telco and the local site support teams.
- Work with project manager to plan each site migration.
- Assess requirements for digital and analogue gateways at each site and engage with PM to ensure early ordering for a successful timely delivery to meet site schedule.
- Assess with the local site support the amount of headsets, handsets and wireless phones required and ensure they are upgraded where required to ensure a successful migration with no break of service for users.
- Attend each migration as project Subject matter expert and successfully migrate sites from local call manager to cloud call manager (B2GAAS).
- Arrange required resources to be present at required time for each migration, wintel and network and any other resources where required
What's on Offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a developing organisation. Offering an admirable contract rate.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance on 08 6467 0608 or click 'Apply Now'.
Provides specialist information technology, Engineering, communications, managed services, remote operations and consulting to clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.