- Some relevant experience in contracts / procurement field;
- Knowledge of tendering and contractual policies, processes and procedures;
- Strong administrative skills and application of client contracting processes including ongoing stakeholder/ client relationship management;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders;
- Sound commercial acumen - attention to detail;
- Relevant qualification (degree / certification) desirable but not essential.
- Computer literacy - Word/Excel with SAP/ Omnicom a bonus;
- Previous Rio Tinto experience desirable, but not essentials
What's on Offer?
- Long term project
- Perth, CBD based role
- Very attractive rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.