Project based, Site Project Engineer, for a 8/6 or 2/1 Roster
Multiple Positions, varying degrees of experience required.
Degree qualified, prepared to be site based (FIFO), ideally with a track, civil, construction or mining skillset.
- Project Engineer Role Site Based.
- Assisting with Management of CM roles and responsibilities on 8/6 Roster
- Planning and coordination of site technical aspects of Project.
- Assist in Documentation of Technical issues.
- Assist with resolving technical issues.
- Technical Advice.
- Preparing reports
- Schedule preparation and maintenance.
- Assist with Preplanning and Forecasting issues.
- Maintain single point of communication when CM on R&R
- Evaluating ITP and Commissioning Documentation.
- Ensuring compliance of relevant standards of construction.
What's on Offer
- Site based role, flexible roster
- Immediate start
- Major Rail Project
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Matthew Saffioti on 08 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.