Scheduler - Key Duties:
- Planning and scheduling of various work programs across the project using P6 and Excel
- Monitoring of progress and cost against approved work programmes and activities
- Produce monthly progress reports
- Assisting project and area managers with programme and activity planning and scheduling as required
- Demonstrated experience in a Planning/Scheduling capacity
- Proficient Primavera P6 and Excel User
What's on Offer?
- Immediate Start
- 3-6 month contract
- Rate negotiable to experience
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Consulting engineers use their engineering expertise to provide advisory, design, delivery and asset management services to bring ideas to life.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.