This exciting opportunity exists for a talented and hands-on Solution Architect to join a vibrant and expanding Development Team.
Embark in developing technical solutions to solve business problems. The Solution Architect works within a team, engages with internal and external stakeholders to elicit business requirements and transforms these into a technical design. The solutions design conforms to corporate policies including security, availability, and industry best practices. The solution architect contributes to the Group ICT Strategy.
The Solution Architect is expected to:
- Design ICT solutions that are strategically linked to business needs;
- Assist in developing an ICT Architecture vision and roadmap of business and technical change that reflects the business strategies and direction;
- Contribute to the IT planning and enterprise business architecture activities;
- Define and maintaining the integrity of the original architecture;
- Document an integrated view of the system;
- Create the owner and user architectures, ensuring an overall viability of the solution;
- Ensure consistency of the information system architecture with agreed specifications;
- Assist the Program and Project Manager in the development of detailed project plans;
- Ensure on-going commitment from key stakeholders to the scope, objectives and plan to enable them to deliver an integrated solution;
A truly standout Solution Architect will need leadership qualities and be someone who proactively seeks effective approaches to tasks and problems and sets a high professional standard for themselves and others. You will have excellent communication skills
We are looking for an experienced Solution Architect with the following:
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role including experience leading projects and designing solutions that leverage technology; developing technical solutions to solve business problems
- Relevant tertiary level diploma or degree such as: software engineering, computer science, mathematics, or engineering; or relevant industry experience (Or equivalent)
- Strong stakeholder management across multiple levels of an organisation
- Experienced in Identifying and defining business needs
- Experienced within a Change environment defining business goals and strategies
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy, solutions focused
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Exposure to multiple diverse technologies and process environments; in particular data and security
What's on Offer?
Competitive Salary + 17.5% Superannuation
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Solution Architect to join an award-winning IT practice. You will be part of a vibrant and supportive workplace that provides a range of benefits, including ongoing professional development, on the job training, study support, leadership and management programs, competitive remuneration packages, generous employee referral incentives and a host of health and wellbeing benefits to help you thrive in the team.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.