Senior Planner who can independently work, communicate, collate contractors schedule and update master schedule is what the job requires. An experience of 10/12+ years will be ideal. Shutdown and Site experience are required. The job will be Perth office based, but very frequent site visits will be required.
- Site works (construction)
- Develop and update class3 schedules
- Available to travel to site frequently depending on the projects requirements
- Shutdown experience
What's on Offer?
- 9 month duration
- This position allows you to get our office and into a different working environment on site
- The opportunity to be seconded to a leading global mining group with major focuses on mining, process and minerals.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact the team at Titan on 6467 0600 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international technical professional services firm. They provide technical, professional and construction services, as well as scientific and specialty consulting for a broad range of global clients.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.