Site Project Administrator for a 70 hour week, on a 2/1 site based roster.
- Provide administrative support to Construction Manager, Site Supervisors and other site based staff
- Maintain a good working relationship with on-site clients, vendors and subcontractors.
- Maintain HSE Records
- Maintain Site Training Records
- Book travel for staff mobilising and demobilising from site
- Maintain PPE stock levels on site
- Strong Administration Experience
- Experience working in an EPCM environment (preferred)
- Previous experience supporting projects in a site capacity
- High attention to detail
- Ability to build effective internal and external networks
- Easily adaptable to rules and supervision
- Being available / on-call outside of general work days
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract
- An attractive hourly rate and with a site uplift
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.