To implement quality assurance / environmental management systems & processes on a project or projects to meet appropriate standards (ISO 9001 for Quality Assurance). To facilitate a continuous improvement environment in order to achieve best practice and to meet internal & external customer requirement.
- Implementing formal standards & regulatory codes appropriate to the projects needs;
- Maintaining quality assurance & environmental management systems across the project(s) to meet appropriate standards;
- Liaison with third party certification bodies to ensure audits & corrective actions are implemented;
- Ensuring that quality performance indicators are identified & reported to the project team;
- Liaison with suppliers to ensure quality of goods & services provided;
- Liaison with customers to identify & monitor quality requirements & perceptions;
- Identifying & implementing appropriate quality tools to monitor & improve project performance; and
- Ensuring the implementation of training related to quality assurance & project improvement initiatives & programs for project team members.
- 5-10yrs in Broad Based Project Consultancy
- 5-10yrs in Management Systems Management (Membership to CQI or QSA member Level desired)
- Demonstrate Management System Auditing Experience eligible for IRCA or Exemplar Registration (Auditor or lead grading)
- Practical knowledge and experience of ISO 9001, System/Process Risk,
- Stakeholder Management, Improvement
- Proven ability to internally train, coach and mentor.
What's on Offer?
- An attractive hourly rate
- A perfect opportunity for someone who wants to work part-time hours
- 3-month initial position with the opportunity for a long standing contract
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.