About the Role
Site Materials and Logistics Coordinator, on an 11/3 roster. The role is from a site perspective to manage, coordinate, track and report on all site materials to support the major renewals program of works. Responsible for the Site Traffic Management by developing and/or signing off plans.
- Scheduling/co-ordination of all deliveries/movements/routes
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on vehicles location
- Develop and maintain inventory control systems, processes and procedures
- Responsible for Site Traffic Management and Planning
- Manage, coordinate, track and report on all site materials such as ballast, sleepers and earthworks materials
- Experience in major works projects
- Prior coordination of site activities necessary
- Demonstrated awareness HSE
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Computer literacy and competent with Office (Word and Excel)Traffic Management Accreditation highly desirable
What's on Offer?
- Immediate start
- Flexible roster
- 12 month contract with potential for extension
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.