This role is part of a dynamic team and will be key to the first response in the diagnosis, troubleshooting, and resolution of support requests for the departments IT products receiving requests from department employees via phone and email.
- Provides first contact support for technology systems and services on a rostered basis.
- Installs, maintains and supports technology services to set requirements.
- Performs account management involving Active Directory, Exchange and internal applications.
- Assists with desktop builds using SCCM.
- Provides customer service of a high calibre to all customers to achieve ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Works well within a team as well as autonomously.
- Ensures recorded details for the network, computer asset register, problem recording system and work performed is kept up to date.
- Maintains accurate case records including meaningful and complete notes.
- Significant experience in an ITIL environment.
- Relevant technical expertise and aptitude including relevant technology support activities.
- Experience in mobile device management (Android / iOS: phones, iPads, and tablets).
- Demonstrated service delivery experience, including knowledge of the installation of PC hardware and software technologies and use of service management methodology and processes.
What's on Offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a developing organisation. Offering an admirable contract rate.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance on 08 6467 0608 or click 'Apply Now'.
A leading government agency who are the primary supplier of public transport services in Western Australia, working together to support, maintain and coordinate a smarter, integrated and optimised transport network for the state.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Technology and Engineering recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.