- Initial 12 month contract with view to extension
- Focus on brownfield mining and material handling projects
- SpaceGass focused
- Perth CBD based with occasional site visits
- Undertake and document structural integrity surveys and develop repair methodology
- Work closely with Designers to develop drawings to ensure the design intent is interpreted correctly
- Interface with other disciplines, identify the inputs required by them and accordingly provide the same
- Design of steel and concrete mining and material handling structures
- Complete detailed design calculations, prepare reports and review other Engineer's calculations
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia.
- 8 years + experience as a Structural Engineer with a strong background in the design and analysis of mining and material handling projects
- SpaceGass proficient
- Knowledge of industry design standards and guidelines
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Able to interface with stakeholders
- Excellent team skills
What's on offer?
- Opportunity to work for a well regarded consultant
- Opportunity to work on key mining projects
- Competitive hourly rate offered
- Perth CBD based
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the mining and resources sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.