Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
About the Role
- The work is across several divisions covering power, mining, water and utilities
- Program PLC, RTU and SCADA (Schneider, Allen Bradley/Rockwell)
- Produce designs, software development, testing and commissioning.
- Network design and development.
- Knowledge and experience working across, Mining Resources, Utilities (Power and Water) and Oil & Gas.
- Familiar with AB/Rockwell and Schneider PLC Platforms
- Familiar with process control communications protocols
- Experience in control system design including documentation - Functional Specifications,
- P&IDs, Architectures
- Electrical and instrumentation experience
- Functional Safety Experience (Machine or Process Safety)
What's on Offer?
- An attractive hourly rate
- City based location
- 40 hour working week, Monday to Friday
For more information and a confidential discussion, contact Thomas Wara on 08 6467 0691 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.