Structural Engineer to deliver structural design for safe, sound and optimal performance to meet our clients' engineering requirements and expectations in regards to budget and schedule;
- Resolution of technical design problems;
- Preparation of engineering reports and specifications, and technical input for tender preparation as required;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications;
- Demonstrated experience (6+ years) in a design focused or EPCM role;
- Experience with plant design will be highly regarded;
What's on Offer?
- 12 month, Perth CBD based role
- You will be working on one of WA's major Iron Ore projects and therefore you will be rewarded with an attractive hourly rate.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Matthew Saffioti on 08 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.