A Mechanical Engineer is responsible for management satisfaction on the mechanical discipline performance leading to client satisfaction and repeat business. You will work closely and need to communicate effectively with the Lead Mechanical Engineer, mechanical designs, other discipline engineers, and project engineers ensure the company's reputation for high quality project management and engineering services and client satisfaction is maintained.
The Senior Mechanical Engineer shall effectively be capable of the following for the mechanical discipline on greenfield and brownfield projects from concept through to detailed design;
- Develop concept designs and layouts.
- Undertake site visits to liaise with Clients and develop scopes of work.
- Review existing problems and develop solutions.
- Work with mechanical designers to develop detailed drawings.
- Interact with other engineering disciplines, identify the inputs required by them and
- Accordingly provide the same.
- Mechanical handling systems and equipment (including conveyors, transfer chutes,
- Stackers, reclaimers, trippers, train load out);
- Specification and integration of static and rotating mechanical equipment;
- Mobile equipment, cranes; and Packaged plant
- Assisting the Lead/Principal Mechanical Engineer.
- Discipline engineering, design checking and self-execution.
- Support the project managers by the provision of timely and accurate discipline related information, analysis and recommended actions to meet project objectives.
- Ensuring that work carried out quality management guidelines.
- Interfacing with sub-consultants to ensure discipline integration.
- Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Programs
- Demonstrated 8 years' experience in the mining sector overing detailed specification and engineering design referenced systems, especially in a brownfields environment
- Iron ore experience desirable
- Highly organised, presentable and trustworthy delivers on expectations.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Blair on 08 6467 0609 or click Apply Now'.
Established in 2007, our client delivers greenfield and brownfield projects in mining and minerals processing, iron and steel, petrochemicals, oil refining, chemicals, manufacturing and water treatment facilities across Asia, Australasia, Europe, North America and South America.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.