- Day to day management and responsibility of issues regarding site productivity and operations
- Management of project planning and cost control including contract variations
- Management and co-ordination of site project team and the client relationship
- Co-ordination of project resources including plant, equipment and materials
- Data analysis and preparation of reports
- Strong commitment and adherence to safety
- Formal Civil Engineering or Construction Management qualifications
- 5+ years' experience in a Project Manager role within the civil and mining industry. Civil/Mining contractor experience essential
- Strong background in bulk earthworks, underground services and civil construction projects
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong background in managing budgets, costs and resources
- Experience in managing teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commitment and adherence to safety, quality and environmental guidelines
- Excellent organisational skills and can prioritise tasks
- Valid Drivers License
- D&A, pre-employment medical and Police Clearance will be required to be undertaken
What's on offer?
- Attractive permanent staff position with competitive salary package offered
- Opportunity to work on a large Lithium project in the South West of Western Australia
- 5/2 (Monday - Friday) DIDO from Perth or surrounding areas.
- Site accommodation, meals and accommodation amenities provided
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded civil and mining contractor. Their capabilities range from full end to end transport, civil contracting, bulk earthworks and mining to a "wet" equipment hire service. They have a strong project flow across the mining and heavy industrial sector and continue to maintain a strong presence in Western Australia.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.