The senior Project Engineer is responsible for client satisfaction, preparing estimates and proposals, delivery of studies and multi-discipline detailed design projects in accordance with technical standards, budgets and schedules.
The Senior Project Engineer shall effectively manage the assigned resources within his/her team to:
- To ensure projects are delivered to performance targets and client satisfaction is achieved.
- Escalate any unresolved issues to the relevant project delivery gm.
- Manage project team resources.
- Provide project oversight.
- Provide leadership in key areas such as project delivery.
- Assist with project team development.
Degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
Membership or on route to membership with a recognised professional body.
- Demonstrated 10 years' experience in the mining industry with most of this in a multi-discipline design environment.
- Demonstrated 2-5 years' experience as a project engineer in the direction / use of planning and cost control systems.
- Work management across fabrication, construction, commissioning and operations with significant site exposure.
- Highly organised, presentable and trustworthy delivers on expectations
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Team and stakeholder management
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Blair on 08 6467 0609 or click Apply Now'.
Established in 2007, our client delivers greenfield and brownfield projects in mining and minerals processing, iron and steel, petrochemicals, oil refining, chemicals, manufacturing and water treatment facilities across Asia, Australasia, Europe, North America and South America.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.