Site based Project Engineer responsible for preparing estimates and proposals, delivery of studies and multi-discipline projects in accordance with technical standards, budgets and schedules to achieve client satisfaction.
- Coordination and compilation of estimates and proposals for project opportunities.
- Managing a single project or suite of projects including studies, engineering packages and support to procurement, construction, commissioning and operations.
- Liaison with the relevant client personnel for the development, maintenance and reporting of project schedules, project budget and document control systems.
- Work closely with the client's site team to ensure successful delivery of all projects.
- Ensuring that work carried out meets the client's quality management guidelines.
- Degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Demonstrated 5+ years' experience in the mining industry with majority in a multi-discipline design environment.
- Demonstrated 2-5 years' experience as a project engineer.
- Work management across fabrication, construction, commissioning and operations with significant site exposure.
- Recognised project management qualification desirable.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Blair on 08 6467 0609 or click Apply Now'.
Established in 2007, our client delivers greenfield and brownfield projects in mining and minerals processing, iron and steel, petrochemicals, oil refining, chemicals, manufacturing and water treatment facilities across Asia, Australasia, Europe, North America and South America.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.