Senior Site Project Engineer for a site based, flexi roster role.
- Planning and coordination of site technical aspects of Project.
- Assist in Documentation of Technical issues.
- Assist with resolving technical issues.
- Technical Advice and preparing reports
- Schedule preparation and maintenance.
- Assist with Preplanning and Forecasting issues.
- Maintain single point of communication when CM on R&R
- Evaluating ITP and Commissioning Documentation.
- Ensuring compliance of relevant standards of construction.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent Technical discipline
- Diploma in Project Management or Registered as a Project Manager with AIPM/PMI (or eligible for membership) or relevant industry experience
- Senior level management experience in engineering and construction industry with 7 years' experience including design engineering and on-site construction delivery, operations or maintenance experience
- Minimum 2 years Project Engineering experience
- Rail Experience highly regarded but not essential
What's on Offer?
- 8/6 or 2/1 roster
- Immediate start
- An attractive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Matthew Saffioti on 08 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au