We are to be seeking an experienced ITS Project Coordinator to join a rapidly growing and innovative team in Perth.
The responsibility of this position is to manage internal IT projects across several teams and supporting the ongoing delivery of IT solutions to the business. The position helps to facilitate that projects are delivered on time in line with the company's internal ITS project methodology. This position is to service a high profile client on an initial 6-month contract.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Compile and maintain realistic project plans;
- Secure appropriate project resource allocation;
- Track project progress at a phase level to ensure project delays are identified early, and escalated appropriately;
- Project Status Reports, Monthly Update Reports, Project Portfolio Prioritisation;
- Business Stakeholder meetings to be scheduled on a fortnightly basis;
- Risk Management
- Post Implementation Reviews (PIR)
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Relevant Project Management Qualifications.
- Minimum 3 Years Project experience in a Corporate Environment or similar
- Demonstrated systems knowledge
- Advance understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Gantt, ServiceNow
- Proficient computer literacy
- Confidence and ability to facilitate meetings
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem-solving skills
What's on Offer?
This opportunity is an excellent chance for an Application Specialist to join an Australia-wide brand and dynamic technology practice containing some of the brightest minds in Australia. You will be part of a supportive workplace that fosters open communication, inclusion and continuous improvement; who seek to build a culture of innovation by providing opportunities to raise and share ideas, increase efficiency and improve performance making a difference to our staff and community.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.