Site Quality Controller for a FIFO position
- The ideal candidate will hold a tertiary degree in a technical area & have additional formal training in quality assurance
- Rail Experience highly desirable
- Experience with site based QA/QC matters is essential
- Proven communications skills is essential
- Experience with working under pressure and in a shutdown environment will be highly regarded
- Ability to own and drive QA/QC on Site, specifically be able to discuss QA/QC matters with other members of the Site team (Site Engineers, Supervisors, etc.), as well as with the head contractors and the Client is essential
What's on Offer?
- 8/6 flexible roster
- Immediate start
- 12 months, with potential for extension
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.