Network Engineer, Perth based position.
- Process control and industrial networking experience desirable
- CCNA or demonstrable equivalent level of network competency
- Ability to work proactively and take ownership of tasks
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Basic fault finding and tracing
- Strong LAN (switching) skills
What's on Offer?
- Contract up to 12 months with potential for an extended position
- Immediate start
- An attractive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance on 08 6467 0608 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.