Provide high calibre technical support to firm Partners and colleagues. You will be the first port of call, over the phone or in person, in a highly customer service focused environment for customer enquiries and problems relating to technology.
- Actively answering queries from Partners and colleagues
- Troubleshooting issues to achieve timely and effective resolutions
- Provide Desktop Support including hardware, application and audio visual support
- Know your way around setting up and configuring new hardware and software, being through about ensuring complete functionality
- Meticulous with logging and managing tickets
- Relocating and setting up IT equipment whilst ensuring that assets are handled appropriately
- Necessary experience with Service Desk and Desktop Support roles, providing Level 1 / 2 support
- Working knowledge and experience of Windows 8 / 10 and Office 2013 / 2016
- Excellent communication skills and etiquette, with the ability to develop rapport with clients, in person and over the phone
- Flexibility to work both autonomously and collaboratively within a small team
What's on Offer?
Be part of an experienced team of professionals, within an evolving organisation. On top of a first-rate permanent salary package, there will be career development opportunities including active mentoring from managers within a friendly work environment.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance on 08 6467 0608 and click 'Apply Now'.
A leading international firm recognised as one of the world's most innovative and professional companies, working with clients to help them understand local challenges, navigate through regional complexity, and to find commercial solutions that deliver a competitive advantages.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Technology and Engineering recruitment specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest Technology and Engineering jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.