This exciting opportunity exists for a talented and hands-on Reporting Analyst to join a vibrant and expanding Digital Team.
The company's Digital Team is focused on delivering enterprise digital and technology solutions. The scope is to deliver these solutions by leveraging trusted partners and a new business IT model that is based on a new set of Digital Team philosophies. This company has recently transformed the full approach and structure to ensure the company is driving innovation in a fast and agile manner that delivers impact!
The Reporting Analyst is expected to:
- Source, interpret, and analyse data;
- Apply appropriate tools and techniques to extract, manipulate and interrogate data;
- Break down and solve complex problems with the ability to communicate with subject matter experts;
- Translate complex data into reports;
- Draw conclusions based on extracted information;
- Track impact of improvement actions against performance and predicting future trends;
- Extract information from client brief, identify a suitable creating visualization results appropriate to the audiences;
- Fully participate and engage in the team culture, mindsets & philosophies by modelling the expected behaviours and values;
A truly standout Reporting Analyst will need leadership qualities and be someone who proactively seeks effective approaches to tasks and problems and sets a high professional standard for themselves and others.
We are looking for an experienced Reporting Analyst with the following:
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with data collection processes and the manipulation and analysis of information.
- Demonstrated experience in using relational database systems and query tools for data interrogation, extraction and presentation.
- Demonstrated analytical and diagnostic skills as well as accuracy and attention to detail.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills with the ability to translate complex data into reports which can be understood by a variety of audiences.
- Proven ability to organise time and work activities according to priorities and to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
What's on Offer?
Competitive Salary + 17.5% Superannuation
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Reporting Analyst to join an award-winning IT practice. You will be part of a vibrant and supportive workplace that provides a range of benefits, including ongoing professional development, on the job training, study support, leadership and management programs, competitive remuneration packages, generous employee referral incentives and a host of health and wellbeing benefits to help you thrive in the team.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.