- Manage the scope and delivery in the construction of a new dam and associated underground services
- Bulk earthworks, underground services (pumps & pipelines) and electrical focus
- Providing technical and general project support to the Project Manager and/or Supervision
- Co-ordination of required project resources including plant, equipment and materials
- Management of project planning and cost control
- Management and pricing of contract variations
- Management and co-ordination of sub-contractors
- DIDO roster of 5/2, 4/3 to Boddington, WA
- 10/10.5 hour work day
- Formal Civil Engineering qualifications
- 5 - 10 years' experience in a Project Engineer role within the civil and mining industry.
- EPCM consultant or owner side experience preferred
- Strong background in bulk earthworks, underground services and civil construction projects
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong background in managing budgets, costs and resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commitment and adherence to safety, quality and environmental guidelines
- Excellent organisational skills and can prioritise tasks
- Valid Drivers License
- D&A, pre-employment medical and Police Clearance will be required to be undertaken
What's on offer?
- Role to commence late August/early September 2019
- 12 month contract with possible extension
- Site accommodation, meals and accommodation amenities provided
- Competitive hourly rate offered
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded mining company which has operations in multiple overseas locations. They have a strong track record operating gold and copper mines in Australia, North America, South America & Africa,
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.