About the role
You will be responsible for various packages of work to ensure continuation of compliance works are maintained for the rehabilitation and relocation of electrical generation infrastructure following the retirement of the predeceasing Power Station.
- Engineering design review and material selection
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation including reports, specifications, diagrams, manuals and procedures
- Supervise, author and maintain QA procedures and relevant documentation
- Supporting on site construction works
- Site progress reporting and KPI tracking
- Energy Power Station Decommissioning and Rehabilitation project
- Electrical Switchboards and capital project support
To be successful
- 10 years + experience in electrical engineering
- Proven experience of site work
- Proven experience in heavy industry or Power
- Proven experience in Project management / engineering
An exciting energy company with a strong presence in Australia, proving energy to all areas of WA.
What's on offer?
- Long serving industry leader
- Attractive long term contract
- Kwinana Location
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Wara on 08 6467 0691 or by clicking Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.