As the Mechanical Contract Management Supervisor you will mainly deal with mechanical works within a project logistic environment including contractor engagement, mobilisation, planning, leading pre-starts and management of on-site activities to budget, safety and deadlines.
- Proven Mechanical management experience in a project logistic type role, dealing with mechanical works.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders on the delivery of mainly mechanical projects.
- Demonstrated experience in contractor engagement, mobilisation planning, leading pre-starts and managing on-site activities
- Be computer literate with Microsoft office (Word, Excel etc)
- Previous Rio Tinto Experience preferred
What's on Offer?
- Immediate start with a minimum 12 month contract
- 8/6 Roster
- Market rates
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Perth based is a Perth based EPCM working across major Iron Ore Projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.