We are reaching out to the market to find an IT savvy Project Officer; enthusiastic and motivated, to join a rapidly growing and innovative team operating within the Education Sector.
The Project Officer must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- IT background with experience in a compliance or support role in supporting the full lifecycle of assets
- Recent experience in a similar role
- Experience in implementing and maintaining asset databases
- Reconciliation of existing ICT Software Register with purchasing data
- Import data into SNOW application to ascertain initial compliance position
- Resolve any reconciliation anomalies
- Identify data/system issues
- System/process testing as required
- Process and procedure documentation
What's on Offer?
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a Project Officer to join a high functioning branch of WA Government and technology practice containing some of the brightest minds in Australia. Be a part of a project to help shape their future!
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Is currently seeking a team of bright Project Officer who can commence work ASAP! This position is to service a high profile Government client on an initial 4-month contract followed by a high probability of extension!
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.